|Prestige guild| Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register
<  Moderation Postion
Heals and Heals
PostPosted: Thu 1 Jul - 22:42 (2010)  Moderation Postion --> Reply with quote

Masculin
Reputation Point(s): 0
AQW level: 29

Player Name : Heals and Heals
Postion Wanted: Unoffical Guild quests / PvP
Past Experience : None minus the short time before i was put at guide

I would very much enjoy moderating a forum because i find it interesting to see people interact and how well they can interact on certain subjects such as soloing an impossibly hard boss (like miltonius for example) and it would make me very happy if i were to recive the post of moderator post. I do for some strange reason help others on things that are with in my zone of expertice or abilites to do.

If i am not excepted i will not be mad i will just try again some other time when i feel i am more qualified to do said job and i will not act differntly infront of you or other people if i am not excepted (but i might have to kiss your butt a little bit).
Publicité
PostPosted: Thu 1 Jul - 22:42 (2010)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tholsadum
PostPosted: Fri 2 Jul - 10:07 (2010)  Moderation Postion --> Reply with quote

Guild Master

Masculin
Reputation Point(s): 1,000,000
AQW level: 30

1) Begging is not a way to become a forum moderator.
2) You may comment and express your opinion even if you're not a moderator, as the rest of the Void Guild member.
3) You should choose between PVP or Unofficial quest.
4) However, being a moderator is a very hard task:

Forum Duties
The main thing is to care enough about your forum to make it a priority. This will manifest differently per person. If you feel that maintaining your forum has become a burden or that you simply do not have enough time, please notify me and I will remove you as moderator.Maintaining your forum will necessarily mean regularly visiting to make sure that there is no spam, multiple topics, problems to take care of. If you need to take a break from the forums, please ensure that someone else will keep an eye on them during your absense.Taking care of your forum is harder to blanketedly define, but probably more important. It is important that you access what your forum needs and then do it. Please lean on other mods here for support when needed.

(Grammar note: It's accepted, not excepted)
Tholsadum
PostPosted: Fri 2 Jul - 10:15 (2010)  Moderation Postion --> Reply with quote

Guild Master

Masculin
Reputation Point(s): 1,000,000
AQW level: 30

Your application has been refused.
Please try again when you think you would be more suited to this role. (2 chances left)

Topic locked and moved.
Contenu Sponsorisé
PostPosted: Today at 08:06 (2018)  Moderation Postion -->